CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What happen to Fluffy?

I am almost never amazed at the stupidity of people. People these days just don't think!
Maybe I'm just becoming a grumpy old man, but stupid people frustrate me.

For example: The guy I called yesterday for tech support.
Me: "The card isn't working."
Him: "Why don't you just bring it into the shop when you come back here."
Me: "Why would I be coming back there?"
Him: "I thought you worked for us and were just calling for my help."
Uh?

However, on our recent trip to FL, Jess and I experienced a new level of stuipidity I never thought possible. It got our attention because as we were getting our stuff off the conveyer belt at the security checkpoint and the lady doing the x-ray machine started yelling. "Who's bag is this?" Who's bag is this?" Of course that got our attention. Some lady piped up, "it's mine". We were still kinda nervous until the x-ray lady said, "Miss, You can't send your dog through the x-ray machine!"

2 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

sweeeet

Erika said...

Gotta love those stupid people!!!