CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Zoe Meets More Family

My sister Rachael and her family were here this week. We had lots of fun visiting with them. Zoe loved her cousins. She pretty much let them do anything to her.

Brittany got to feed Zoe.

Chad would hold Zoe and tell me, "Aunt Jae, your baby's sweet. I like your baby!"

Brooklynn had to check out Zoe's swing.

Brooklynn loved Zoe. Every time I fed her she wanted to come and hold her hand. If I didn't have her with me, Brooklynn would get very concerned and want to know where the baby was.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jae and Jon,
We just checked your blog and needless to say Britt, Chad and Brook were very excited! Brooklynn saw the first pic and said, Jon, Baby Zoe!" She remembered all your names without any help! She fell in love with you all last week! She has never taken up with any one like that! Britt and Chad were also excited to see their pics on your blog!
We had such a nice time last week! It was more fun than the cruise we took last summer!
I love all the pics of Zoe! She's such a doll! I've been bragging about her and how good she was about letting her cusions hold her!
We love and miss you all already!!
Rae