CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nothin' Like my Pacies

I was trying to clean my house today, but Zoe decided she was only going to take what we call "grandpa Hood" naps. aka little fifteen minute power naps. Anyways, she is tired and grumpy and wants to be held so I thought I'd blog while she is sitting on my lap.

Zoe likes to hold onto her pacifiers but gets mad when she pulls them out and can't get them back in. Though I must say she is getting pretty close and has done it a time or two. Anyway she was trying to go to sleep this morning and had pulled it out. She was almost asleep when I went in to check on her so instead of making her mad by taking the paci out of her hand I just popped in another one. So this is what she looked like when she fell asleep.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Don't you LOVE those power naps. It seems they always want to take short naps when you need to get things done!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Zoe, you look so sweet sleeping with your 2 paci's! Grampy was quite excited that you have already learned to take short power naps like him! 15 minutes and you're ready to roll again! Mommy will love it!!