CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

I don't think it likes me!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to discpline this kid from the moment it is born. Last night as soon as I put my hand on Jess' belly it kicked me!
While it was very exciting for me to feel the baby for the first time, I have to say, we may be dealing with some anger issues.

Although, a kick is better than what I normally get. As the day goes on Jess' belly tends to stick out a little more until by the time we go to bed it's a pretty good pooch. However, it never fails, I put my hand on her belly and the baby goes away. We laugh because you could almost watch her belly shrink. I take my hand away and she puts her hand on there and the belly grows. Not a very comforting feeling for the old man.

So only time will tell, is the baby just going to be shy or does it just not like me!?

1 comments:

Kaybrooke's Mom said...

Kaylee and I just had to laugh when we read this. That is too cute. I'll be waiting to hear about all that discipline when your sweet little baby girl arrives.

Kaylee says she has a name picked out and thinks it is wonderful.....KAYLEE....she thinks that would just be fabulous to have the baby named after her. She says to tell you she loves you and misses you and Aunt Jess.

Love you,

Sis