CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4 Month Check-up

Zoe went today for her 4 month check-up at the doctor. As you can tell from all the pictures she is doing great. She weighed 17 pounds!! She is 25 inches tall. The doctor said she looked great and to keep up what we are doing.


Yesterday we went and purchased Zoe a highchair of sorts. I didn't want the big free-standing ones because they take up too much room. So we got this one that straps to a chair. As you can tell by the pictures she was pretty pleased with the outcome.



Last night Zoe kept wanting to drink out of my cup so finally I let her. Of course she doused herself. I remembered that I had these sippy cups so I put her milk in it thinking she might not catch on and drink from it. Boy was I wrong. She went to town. My little baby's all grown up. (insert tear!!)

0 comments: