CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Out with the Old, In with the NEW!

There have been some changes in the "Hood." As most of you know, Zoe is quite the big little girl. I had been noticing that her bathtub was getting too small but when I put her in the bathtub by herself she just slipped around and couldn't sit up very well by herself. I found this little seat for her to sit in and it's bye, bye to the baby bathtub. She loves her new way of taking a bath. The only problem is I can't get her out!!!





With Zoe being the size that she is, she was quickly growing out of her baby car seat. She didn't like being put in it because she didn't have any wiggle room.

Here she is in her new big girl car seat and you can see she is thrilled.

2 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

she looks much happier

Anonymous said...

Hi, Zoe: You sure have a sweet smile sitting in your new car seat! I like the purple flowers on it too.
Grampy and I really miss you, and we send lots of hugs and kisses!

Love,
Grammy