CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!!!

The first time at the hospital. I was very disgusted because I knew that they were sending me home.




Finally admitted into the hospital. Of course I'm on the phone with my mom!!!



Well, I'm sitting here blogging from the hospital, hooked up to moniters and an IV jammed(literally) in my hand. It is about 8:30 p.m. and I'm completely dissapointed that our baby is still in my belly and not in our arms. We came in at 7:30 a.m. and they checked me and the baby and saw that we were fine and sent us home. They were inundated with women in labor and didn't have a room for me since I was just an induction. So we went home and waited for a bed to open. We came back to the hospital at about 5:00 p.m. The midwife gave me a pill to soften up my cervix over night and tomorrow morning is when they will really get things going. It was kind of a dissapointing day, but I'm glad to at least have something started. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day that I'll post pictures of our baby girl! She wound up trully being an April Fools baby. We all got fooled into thinking she would be born today. Like our pastor says, she is just stuck like glue in my belly.

2 comments:

Follow Me to a Beautiful Somewhere said...

i cant wait to see pictures! :)
i think the little girl already has a sense of humor...i think she and i shall be great friends...send her on vacation to california to visit auntie meredith :D

Lanee M. said...

So sorry! I know how that feels - happened twice with me, both of my girls - Must be a girl thing LOL!
Praying all goes well for you today. God Bless!