CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Thumb-Sucker



We decided to give Zoe a pacifier so that she wouldn't suck her thumb, but Zoe had other ideas. She has found her thumb on more than one occasion. One time she had found her thumb so I pulled it out and gave her a pacifier. She promptly spit out her pacifier and started trying to find her thumb. I got a kick out of it, but Jon wasn't too amused. He said that I wont be laughing when she is sucking her thumb at 10.

2 comments:

My Life in Pictures said...

Good luck with that one....KK never did use a paci. When she was little she would suck whatever thumb was closest to her. :-) And she broke herself of her own habit when she was 4. Her mom told her that she wasn't going to be very cute with buck teeth and her friend told her that kids would make fun of her and that was it. Bye bye thumb. Zoe is adorable. HOlly

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

Love the thumb. I think that it is great.