CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baby Names

So. . . We have started discussing baby names again. We had put it on hold until we found if it was a boy or girl. Now that we are getting close to that time we have started it back up. We decided that we would only choose a name we both really liked, no I choose if it's a boy her if it's a girl kinda thing. I think we are making real progress; we are down to about 40 boy and 30 girl names.

The people @ work say I have been pretty stressed lately. I don't really feel stressed but I guess I'm coming across that way. Jess is convinced it is subconscious fear about having the baby. We talked it out and I think she may be right. Don't get me wrong I love kids. I would take home any of my nieces, nephews or godkids in a sec, but utimatley they aren't mine. BIG difference! So I'm facing my fear, thumbing through some parenting books, practing some breathing exercises, mentally preparing for birthing classes, and double checking the budget to see if I can afford it. :-)

Anyway, back to the name thing. I have come up with a boy and a girl name I love. For a boy - Denton and for a girl - Robin.
Now I just have to convince Jess.

5 comments:

Erika said...

I think one of the best parts is picking out a name!!! We started out with a huge list and gradually narrowed it down until we both agreed. It was easy to pick a boys name and then we found out we were having a girl so we had to start over:-)

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

If you are taking suggestions...I love the name Shane or Shana.

-anonymous

Jonathan, Jessica and Zoe said...

Shana isn't bad. For a small fee I can make that happen!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It seems that everytime I check out a new blog, someone else is having a baby! Jon, forget checking the budget. I'm not sure that there is ever room for a baby in the budget, but somehow you make it work and they are sure worth it!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

i always thought Bianca was nice...