CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beginnings of a Blogger

Well, I finally got around to getting one of these blog thingys. I'm not much of a writer so you probably won't read anything too intellectually deep. I did this for our friends and family that we no longer live by. You will mainly see pictures of my rapidly growing body. But dont worry, in five short months those will be replaced by sweet pictures of a bouncing baby. Boy or girl? We do not know yet! I'm sure if you stay tuned you'll be the first to know. Okay, just kidding. I'm sure if I don't call my Mom on the way home from my ultrasound I may not live to see the birth of my first born. Needless to say, we are more than excited about the arrival of the baby. The name hasn't been decided yet, but for a small college fund fee we would be willing to take your suggestions! Well I guess that's about all I have to say about that. Until next time...

0 comments: