CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Baby's Room

Jon thought that the baby's room needed to be special for his little girl. So he decided to paint stripes on her walls. I knew that it would be a lot of work, but you know how daddys are with their little girls!!! So he painstakingly taped off all of the stripes and painted them.
I added some girly elements withe the flowers.

Jon spent hours taping and painting her room. Nothing is too good for his little girl!

1 comments:

Melanie C. said...

I absolutely love the baby's room! What an incredible combination of colors! Jon definitely has more patience than I do - taping all that off! Wow! Kristina and I were out with all 6 kids today :-) and she said you were almost ready for your little one to arrive! So exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of her!
Take care, and I hope you have a great delivery and recovery. (daddy and mommy! haha) Melanie Clemens (Shawn's wife)