CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Dearest Ashley

Ashley was generous to share her baby clothes with me. Here is just a small sample of what she sent. Thanks to Addison for letting her borrow them! I can't say enough thanks to Ashley and all the help that she has been to me. I wish we lived closer to her and Shane, but maybe God has that in our future. Love ya, Ashley!

A little side note-- Ashley's compassion for others has rubbed off on her children. Sam was worried about me yesterday, so last night he called me just to make sure that I was feeling fine and was wondering if the baby had come out yet.

1 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

I hadn't seen this post yet. You better stop lying about me:) Wish I could be with you. Enough said...tear in my eye!!