CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Finished Product!

We finally got the room done! Well, at least most of the way. Thanks to Jon's mom, Paula and Barb for buying our crib. I'm sure the baby will spend lots of time in it!

The baby's name will go above the crib, but of course we took it down for the pictures!


The rocking chair. You know me and my craziness. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I bought a used one and spray painted it black and recovered the cushions!




The changing table will go along this wall. I'm planning on putting black and white pictures of the baby on the wall when she gets here.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE her room - very cute!

Follow Me to a Beautiful Somewhere said...

JESSICA HOOD
this is the MOST adorable room EVER created for a baby girl, and i love it :)
fyi, you may be the cutest pregnant girl ever and i totally wish i could walk the beach with you and eat mango sorbet. some day we should talk while we're both on the beach on opposite coasts :)
i miss seeing you and talking to you-the baby is going to have the greatest mommy ever-and jon, too, he'll be a great dad :)
love you j.

Erika said...

this room is soooo cute. I love it, you are so creative!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon and Jess!

Cute room! Jon, have you switched careers and gone into decorating?!!!! Ya'll be great parents!