CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bye, Bye Mr. Bunny

As most of you know Zoe had become very attached to her Mr. Bunny. Well, her absent minded mother left it in Tenn. So we took her to the store to pick something else out. I found a pretty pink bunny almost exactly like the one she had. I put it up to her cheek to see if she liked it and she just turned her head away from it. I thought, "oh, no!I'm not going to be able to find a replacement." So we went on down the line and came upon this Pooh Bear blankie. I put it up to her cheek and she snuggled right up to it. I was kind of dissapointed because I didn't think that it was near as cute as the pink bunny, but I just decided that you can't choose what your kids like you just have to embrace it. Mr. Bunny was a good friend but he has long been forgotten. Bye, bye Mr. Bunny, hello Pooh!



This time I bought two so that we will have a back-up.

0 comments: