CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Me!

I would just like to take a moment and say happy father's day to myself.

Being a new dad is already a great and challenging experience. I already can't imagine our life without Zoe. As I listened to the Father's day message today at church I often thought of her.
I hope in 29 years she looks back and thinks I have been a great dad, a good role model and see's how I loved her and wanted what is best for her.

I also thought of my dad.
So dad, happy father's day to you too.
I hope I can be the kind of dad to Zoe you were to me.

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

you have already proved through your love for sam that you have the dad thing goin' on

Kristina Clemens said...

Seeing your mom playing the Wii is sooooo great. We ate with Tommy and Paula at Cheesecake Factory on Friday and they said they had a great time in TN. Hope you're having a great summer...