CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mommy's big girl

Zoe and I were sick the week after we got back from Missouri. I guess two weeks of travel did us in. Anyway she was just too cute in her hat that I put on her so I had to take a picture.

Zoe loves to smile all of the time. Especially when someone is talking to her.

Just a picture to show you how big Zoe is. She now weighs 14 pounds. She is a chunk. My back can vouch for that. LOL

Jon and I get so excited about all of the little milestones that Zoe has already passed. The other day Jon was saying that it will be neat when Zoe can hold her own bottle. Well our little independant princess is already working on accomplishing that milestone. It came as a shock to me but I got sad at the thought of her holding her own bottle. I told Jon that I wasn't ready for her to start feeding herself. So hopefully she doesn't learn too quickly!

0 comments: