CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do I have to give up a full night's sleep already?

I just wanted to give a little update on our baby. We went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked great. She is growing, and unfortunately so am I. She is progressing just fine. Her daddy wants her to grow BIG and STRONG and I want her to grow MEDIUM and STRONG! He doesn't have to deliver her!

She is getting very active. Sometimes I think a little too active. She can pack a powerful punch. Sometimes it takes my breath away. The worst thing is, she has her days and nights mixed up. She likes to sleep all day and party all night. Hmmm... I wonder who she got that from? She'll wake me up in the middle of the night and decide she wants to dance. Sometimes two or three times. Jon thinks that she is telling us that she is going to be active. So he is already wanting to sign her up for soccer, gymnastics, volleyball, football, etc. I said "no" on the football, but he insists that she can do whatever she wants. It will be interesting to see what she decides to do. Who knows? She could just be a girly girl who only likes dressing up and going shopping.

0 comments: