CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ms. Thang!

So i'm wondering if baby girl has already developed a personality? It seems to me that I should get to play some role in this. When she see's how laid back and personable I am she will follow suit. On the other hand she could already be a combo of her mother and me simply by genetics. However, last night I was laying in bed pushing her around her little bedroom and she threw quite the fit. Jess says she kicks pretty hard often but that was the hardest I had felt. And right against my hand that was cramping her style. So I'm convinced she's going to be a diva. She'll take after her aunt Paula and cousin Kaylee there. But she may be a little head strong too. Much like her grandpa's and mother. I may be wrong, she may be as sweet as sugar, like her grandma's.

I guess in the end no matter what she's like I'll think she is perfect.

0 comments: