CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Will she be a Daddy's girl?

I have a funny story to tell about Jon and our baby girl. Ever since we found out that we were having a girl, he has been concerned that he won't know what to do with a little girl. Well, I can't say that our baby is helping his fears subside. The highlight of our day is feeling the baby move and kick. Right now her most active time is right after we go to bed and I get really still. Of course I get really excited and tell Jon to feel. As soon as he puts his hand on my belly she'll just stop moving. He takes his hand off and I put mine back on and she begins exercising again. He's trying to convince himself that his big hand comforts her and puts her at ease, but I think that it is just her crazy personality shining through.
Do I think that she'll be a Daddy's girl? Absolutely, there is no doubt in my mind. I think that she is already playing games with him.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I am sure that she will be both a "daddy's girl" and a "momma's girl", but that is not the real issue here. I think what it truly boils down to is: will she be "unkie's girl". I am concerned that with basically zero contact before birth, she will take longer to realize that unk is her favorite. Please mention unk's name often when you can tell she is awake. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Joel,

No need to fret. We have been mentioning you often.
"Unk is going to buy you this. . . Unk is going to buy you that!"

:-)